Playeleven is a Sports and Events Management company specialising in the representation of professional athletes and the organisation and promotion of international sports events. Playeleven is responsible for the personal data you provide us with.
Playeleven reserves the right to change or renew its terms and policy and assumes the obligation to update this document in case of any change or addition to them. This version was last updated in May 2018.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
1)HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We collect personal data from you through:
- Direct Interactions.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter;
- When you request marketing or other information to be sent to you;
- When you enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
2)THE DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact Data includes name, email address and telephone numbers.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and and your communication preferences.
- Technical Data includes Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to interact with or access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
3)HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
For our marketing activities and communications (newsletters) in order to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you.
4)DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any such information you provide us with, will NOT be disclosed, transferred, or sold to a third party, unless imposed by a Public Authority.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
You can ask us to delete your data, or opt out from receiving our newsletter or marketing messages at any time.
6)YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.